MOSER 1880's Bridal Bowl 22K withOrig French Silver Stand Museum Piece
1880's Very Rare MOSER Blown & Crimped, Decorated Bridal Bowl, perfect condition, no chips, cracks, dings. Huge 9 & 1/2 inches across, 5+ inches high, and 4.25 deep, with the correct glass dimple that fits into the Silver Stand! Stand is 14" tall, 7.25" at base, cup outside rim = 6 and the inside of cup is the correct 4.78th as to let the bowl fit like a glove. Silver Stand NOT re-silvered, just got it back from our Silver Magician and he buffed it this clean & shiny, you should have seen the tarnish!! Inside of the top of the silver stand in the cup that hold the bowl is a Royal Crest of some kind, we have not been able to identify it as of yet, if we do AND it belonged to the right King, Queen, Prince, Princess.
It could go way up!! Bowl is a beautiful pinched form with lots of gold gilding, enamel work around whole outside of bowl. Small piece of red glass, which looks like it was caught in the mold at time of process. Incredible piece made for a Royal Wedding no doubt.
Only one known to exist, Museum Quality, done by Ludwig Moser himself. One of One, really rare Art Nouveau Art Glass no doubt. For Royalty, Prince, Princess, Or an extremely rich family to afford this in 1880's! The item "MOSER 1880's Bridal Bowl 22K withOrig French Silver Stand Museum Piece" is in sale since Friday, November 17, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Main Color: Green, heavily enameled & 22K gilded!!
- Style: Old 1st wave of Art Nouveau++++
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original One Of a Kind
- Features: May be only one to exist!!!
- Object Type: Bowl Big, beautiful!! Silver Stand Tall
- Color: Green top to Clear bottom, gold gilt & enameling!
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped, crimped, decorated
- Type of Glass: Blown & Crimped, Decorated
- Subject/Theme: SUPER RARE BRIDAL BOWL 1880's
- Brand: MOSER Rare 1880's